- CrossFit Level 3 Trainer (CF-L3)
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer (CF-L2)
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Certified
- CrossFit Mobility & Recovery Certified (Kelly Starrett)
- CrossFit Kids Certified
- Level 1 certified Sports Performance Coach with USA Weightlifting
- CPR Certified
- Bachelor of Science: Human Performance and Sport (Metropolitan State University ’06)
- Minor in Nutrition. ’06
- Founded CrossFit Train 97333 in Corvallis, OR in 2011. Moved back to Denver in 2015.
- Strength and Conditioning Coach for 2 Division I Schools: University of Denver ’06-’07, Sacramento State University ’08-’09
- Strength and Conditioning Coach for 2 Division II Schools: Western Oregon University ’11-’14, Regis University ’15-current
- Competed in the CrossFit Open/Regionals/Games since ’09.
- Competed on CrossFit East Sacramento’s affiliate team ’09-’11.
- 2014 Competed at Northwest CrossFit Regionals as part of CrossFit Train team.
- Played soccer at Metro State University (Won National championships in ’04 & ’06)
“I have been interested in health and fitness for as long as I can remember! Growing up my dad used to lift weights and workout everyday in our basement and I would have to sit on his back when he would do push ups (haha I guess I was his weight vest!). I would always mimic everything he did in the gym! I grew up playing all sorts of sports but settled on soccer when I decided I wanted to try and play in college.
I was fortunate enough to get a scholarship to play Division II soccer at Metropolitan State College of Denver where we won 2 National Championships (2004, 2006)!
After college I got a strength and conditioning job at the University of Denver where I was in charge of 7 Division I teams. At that time I came across the CrossFit main site and started implementing their programming into my own training in 2006. So that is where the love story began! CrossFit was everything I was missing! Competing in collegiate athletics was finished so CrossFit filled a huge competitive void for me. I was able to push myself and try and compete every time I worked out. I love the challenge of CrossFit. Pushing yourself to the limit is a great way to evolve as a person and as an athlete. When my husband and I moved to Sacramento I became a coach at CrossFit East Sacramento where I coached for 3 years. I helped develop their On-Ramp Program for new members and the CrossFit Kids program. My husband and I then made the move to Corvallis, OR where I opened CrossFit Train in August 2011.
Being able to be a box owner is one of the most fulfilling endeavors I’ve ever done. It is so rewarding waking up everyday absolutely loving what I do and being able to change lives and help people each and everyday. I am so passionate about fitness and health that it bleeds into our community. I have personally enjoyed competing in the sport of CrossFit every year since the 2009 CrossFit Games and continue to train as a competitor, but even more than that I have enjoyed helping others to their goals. It is so cool watching and training people to do things they never thought imaginable. I continue to try and improve my coaching and the understanding of the way the body is intended to move. I love that I am able to modify and scale workouts to all ability levels.
I have made some of my best friends doing what I do and am very thankful for all the people who have come into my life through CrossFit and fitness. To me what really matters is the service and results provided to my clients.”